Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Friends

Hi there! It's been a while but I'm back now! After the accident my friend had blogging just didn't seem important at all. It happened 3 weeks ago and my friend is doing much better, she's awake now and she's talking again. She still is really confused and she's telling all these weird stories but I think she will get all better. This all made me realize how important my friends are to me..
The past week I really started missing blogging again. I've been quite busy lately with some shoots. I will show you some results later. The great thing about being a stylist is that I get to borrow all these pretty clothes. Sometimes I wish I could just keep them all... This is how my room looked like the past week:

Sorry for the bad quality, I took this photo with my mobile phone...

7 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I really missed your inspirational and sweet messages. All those pretty clothes... I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry about your friend. I can't imagine how scary it must have been. I'm glad she's going to be ok though. Welcome back! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad she's feeling better. So true, friends are most dear to us and come first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sorry about your friend! hope she's doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy for you, your friend will be okay again and is feeling better. Having a loved one who is hurt is awfull especially because you feel helpless sometimes.

    I envy you..those clothes...wow. Working benefits right:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad to hear your friend is feeling better!! and yay you're back! i miss your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing your friend all the best. Lovely to see more posts from you. Always so inspiring. x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails