Friday, May 6, 2011

Paris versus New York

I don't know if there's another city which can conquer my heart like my big love Paris did.. I've never been to New York but I definitely want to go there! I'm pretty sure I will like it cause I heard so many good thinks about this city.. but will it top Paris? Do you have a city you're in love with?
The blog 'Paris versus New York' compares typical things from both of these cities. I love the simplicity of these images, just go and take a look at this great blog for more!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! Two cities I would love to travel to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute.never been to ny but i cant defintely vouch for paris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity of these images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I love the graphic design of these images!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yes, i remember i posted about them a while ago, very refreshing to see more of their collection. i love both cities equally!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is brilliant! LOVE this concept and the style of the images:) Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
    :) Anna

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails